Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All time LOW

I am no expert in finance. But the condition as I understand is threatening. People are being laid off and companies are not ready to invest or acquire. My sister also says that she had also seen people getting laid off in here firm. The rupee is at an all time low. Jet yesterday announced that it would sack 1100 of its employees including pilots. The only thing that is being printed in the papers is how bad the financial situation is and how Mr Chitambaram is trying to cope up with the pressure. The US market is affected and therefore our market. The dependency is what concerns common man.

Its like if they are down, we are dead.

1 comment:

R. said...

Its like if they are down, we are dead.

Are we?
How true is it, when it comes to a variety of commercial areas? Take into account all the commercial frontiers.

I say, people wanted an opportunity to sack employees, cut down expenses(whose?), exploit a little more.

Call me cynical.