Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Search search search

I was wondering how searching 'dineshvasudevan' in those search engines would result. Attached are some results from Google, Yahoo and Bing.

I have a blog of my own and I expect it to come up some where on the first page. It comes up for Google and Yahoo. But for some ODD reason Bing does not even have it on any of the pages. Thats a load of crap.

My Linked In profile comes up for Google and Yahoo but not for Bing. Very bad indeed.

Slideshare seems to be a very popular site for all the three. Thats good.

My twitter profile comes up on the first page for Google, on the second page for Yahoo. I get other people's twitter pages when I search me on Bing. HAHAHA .

Google has a suggest option where as Yahoo includes the result and asks me if I want them excluded. Bing does nothing of that sort.


--

--

No comments: