Friday, September 25, 2009

The South Side

3 years and 2 months after I joined Globallogic, I decided to change for the better. Bangalore is my destination. Being idle for some time makes you grumpy and dull and thats what is happening to me now. Being in a big company also matters. Its different when you get up from your seat and you find people sitting around you working their butt off.

Now the environment is much more quiet. Too quiet actually and some what lonely. Changes happen for the best and getting over it is an art. An art people try to perfect. I still feel sad that GL did not even ask to me stay. They did not offer me anything coz they said they could not offer anything concrete. They are in a hiring spree now and they have nothing concrete ?

The traffic is a killer in Bangalore. It normally takes 10 minutes to reach my place. Due to the traffic it takes 30 minutes or more. Everybody is busy and no one even pauses for a second. I have not been able to find out a decent and cost effective place to eat yet and that troubles me a lot. Noida had its problems with the weather but I never felt alone.

Lets see how this works out !

No comments: