Monday, March 22, 2010

Something that I stumbled Upon

I've Learned. . .
Author Unknown
I've learned. . . that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I've learned. . . that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I've learned. . . that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I've learned. . . that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I've learned. . . that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I've learned. . . that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I've learned. . . that you can keep going long after you can't.
I've learned. . . that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I've learned. . . that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I've learned. . . that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

No comments: