Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back after a wait

Its been some time since my last post. And frankly I had a lot of work. Getting systems to work in Yahoo is a tough job. To understand a system, evaluate and determine the best approach ought to be a highly paid job. I have been thinking about the growth and progress of my career and Im still uncertain. 

We, in the BTM house, have been discussing a lot about investments in land and real estate. Tourism is an industry which is starting to catch up in parts of Kerala aand having some land and setting up a small tourist spot is an ideal way to earn a return. 

The personal life is starting to suck a bit and ideas are hard to come by. Telling stories to Binil has been something that I have been doing for some time. It might pay off one day and probably I would publish a story.

No comments: