Monday, March 10, 2008

Reflection

'I' is the most used word. This is all about 'I'.

Its all about knowing who you are and what you are capable of doing. Thats what one must understand when one works in a place that demands results with in a short duration of time. Some times one gets away with a bad decision but not to go unnoticed.

I consider to be very bad with decisions. I like guidance, to be the follower rather than the leader. I give views but don't try to force them (or rather I have stopped forcing). I think to give the other a taste of what I feel is more important. A pessimist by nature, I like to expect the worst, therefore success is very heart warming and enjoyable for me. Thats my nature, I cant change it. And I stick with it (For hopefully the worst !!).

I have complexes. Major ones. Not a looking guy is one of them. I find it important to have a open face when sharing an idea. This is one complex I cant do away with.

I love the movies. I love to direct. I have made some short movies during my college days and I love them all. The art of cinema intrigues me. The art of making people listen, laugh, think, cry using a medium as strong as cinema is mind blowing. I also like stories which are told from different angles (perspectives). How does the character come to become who he is ? Why does he act to the situation like this ? I agree to Tarantino's quote 'I make movies I like' because if one is good enough, he would make movies thats universally liked. My IMDB account and stuff are shown in the sidebar.

I like to spend time with friends. I think of myself as a listener and dislike being ignored. I let it go like all the others but theres a limit to my endurance. A short tempered guy by nature, I like to left alone when in desperation. I get very gloomy at those times and feel not worth it.

I constantly get the feeling that I am being disliked. Acknowledgment is not a necessity for me but once a while that help to boost the confidence ( the very little amount). I love my working atmosphere and thrive for isolation once a while (esp. at work). I don't like to be bugged when doing important things ( generally everyone cames at the apt time).

I love music and A.R Rehman. I like english classics too but I am more into my lingo. Mallu songs really rule. I consider Yesudas and Chitra to be the best singers in the world.
I consider Mammootty to be one of the best actors of all time.

And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. ~Confucius

No comments: