Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yahoo !

It was always my ambition to get into a good organization after I complete my education. I was not that great in studying but did pretty good. I was lucky mostly and had great friends who helped a lot. I was thrilled when Jayasu got into Yahoo! during those placement days and had thought of making him refer me at a later stage. Well that paid off ! Jayasu referred me and here I am @ Yahoo! The office is great but whats excellent is the work force. The people here are amongst the best in the industry. The architecture and maintainability of these huge chunks of code is something that I am very interested in knowing and understanding. The interoperability that components of Yahoo has and how they do scalability. How do they block attacks and where do they get great ideas. Tough times lie ahead as to understand them ill need a lot of time, but ill wait and take one day at a time.