Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Bumps

This birthday, which is today, to me is kind of depressing and enjoyable at the same time.

Enjoyable for obvious reasons. I learned today that I know a lot of people who actually know me. The flat mates had a nice time smacking my bottom yesterday night at 12. I even got a call from my great friend Sajith from Chennai. Mom and Dad called early in the morning followed by Sis. Shilpi sent me an greeting in SMS. When I reached the office I got the same 'Happy Birthday' from all my colleagues. The bouquet came shortly after. Its Chetan's birthday today as well and we exchanged wishes. My Orkut was filled with wishes and I personally felt obliged to reply to each one of them personally. I always thought I was kind of a loner but hey even I am being watched or observed rather !

Its depressing when I think about my age. 25. Now thats not old my any means. But its one of those ages when we brood over those sweet twenties ( 20 -24). Feeling young is not right any more. More weight/mass. Grumpier feeling. Stressed out after 5 minutes of play. Thats what happens. And I tend to give in to the fact that I am losing it ..

I am still in my twenties though. Not for long as time flies by.

No comments: