Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Promoted ..

This is a great day for me after the day I got my first job and my first salary. This is the day on which I have got my first promotion ( hope there is more to come !!). The Paid Interviews required some work to set up their demo. The HTML linking ( image mapping) was done using the Geohtml tool. The basic HTML for three of the pages was done by Rohit and was changed some what. I was talking to JoyDeep regarding the Workstreamr Client when I was called by Ravi. I was to go to Manish's cabin and was joined by Indraneel and Aparajita. This was when Manish told me that the meeting was for me. I was then told that all of them wanted me to be promoted. They told me that my work was seen as a critical one and I was recognized for the work I have been doing.

For me a mere pat on the back does wonders. It boosts the confidence level and energy. It was refreshing to understand that the people whom I work with understand what I am about, what I can do and what I am capable of. Having a set of people who trusts you is a great feeling. It helps me personally to do more. Squeeze more juice.

Thanks for all the help and support that you have given me. That meeting would stay in my heart for a long time.

No comments: