Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One hell of a day

This one I have to say was one of the worst days ever.

Gitesh gave me him iPod to format yesterday night. I was trying to get the thing done in iTunes, but the option never came up. The word format literally confused me and I started thining about formatting the whole drive. I did format the drive yesterday and today morning Gitesh told me that the iPod stoped working. He then later went on to an Apple iStore where he was told that nothing could be done. This meant that I had lost 16 k !

I went on to do my work not thinking of the iPod much, before I had got the call at about 3ish. I got stuck with some javascript that had to be done in the project. It took me 5 damn hours to figure out that XHTML does not allow element.innerHTML to be assigned. This meant that prototype and Yahoo tree will not work. This pissed me off.

Then came the shuttle matches. I generally go and play some for relief. And I get pretty mad when I play bad. Well I played very bad today. NO shots went right and I was furious.

Well that makes today a screwy day.

No comments: